Sprite enableDrag problem (Help)

Heppell08

So i have coded most of my AS3 project over to HTML5 and i'm very impressed with the progress I'm making because it's going better than i thought. But the problem is I've ran into a weird issue and i cant explain/see why it is doing it lol.

So in my game i have cards that are randomly spawned in depending on a random number generator. I set the rarity of the cards the further down the line i go for the more powerful cards. So i coded in a few cards for now so i could test stuff and i noticed in the console that only 1 card is having problems being draggable by the mouse. 

Every card is coded the same way and i'll show this below now:

function preload() {game.load.image('fcard3', 'assets/firecard3.png');}function create() {fcard3 = game.add.sprite(300,300,'fcard3');fcard3.visible = false;fcard3.exists = false;fcard3.inputEnabled = true;fcard3.input.enableDrag(true);}

This is the exact card i'm having issues with but its all coded the same way and the other cards done react like this. The card spawns in and i see it fine ingame it just isnt draggable even though ive coded it in as draggable. Anyway any help would be nice and if you need more info i can provide it. Thanks

The first thing the input handler does is check to see if the sprite is visible. If not, then it skips all pointer events for it:

checkPointerOver: function (pointer) {        if (this.enabled === false || this.sprite.visible === false || (this.sprite.group && this.sprite.group.visible === false))        {            return false;        }

So I wouldn't expect your code above to work until fcard3.visible = true and the card exists.

It's working now, it was actually a type error but the reason behind the invisible card is this:

I have a button, that button randomly generates a number and that random number is in relation to a card. So my example is this>

If i have a common firecard then its number range is between 1-10. Now that means i have 10 common firecards. Now my cards are created and added in but are invisible. When i press my button like so:

function spawnCard() { 	spawnRate = game.rnd.integerInRange(1, 15); 	if(spawnRate === 1) 	{ 		fcard1.visible = true; 		fcard1.exists = true; 	} 	if(spawnRate === 5) 	{ 		fcard2.visible = true; 		fcard2.exists = true; 	} 	if(spawnRate === 12) 	{ 		fcard3.visible = true;        fcard3.exists = true; 	} }

Bare in mind that above code is very primitive at the minute but as you see, if i press the button and the random number is 12, i then technically "spawn" the firecard3.

Hope that makes sense :)