HTMLCOIN

HTMLCOIN

Swapping Guidelines for the Htmlcoin 2017

Who: All Htmlcoin Holders
What: Swapping old htmlcoin to the new htmlcoin.
How:  One to one ratio (1:1) during the specified swap dates. One to two or less ratio (1:2 or <) for late swappers. The further you swap from the scheduled date, the lower the swap ratio you will get.
When: After 75% Percent of all coins in circulation accounted in the exchange sites OR last week of September as the projected swapping time.
Where: Exchange Sites and Web form.
Why: To upgrade coins specifications.

Exchange Sites: Currently, no one can withdraw, this is in preparation for the swap day. All traders can continue to trade and able to deposit.

>>>IF your coins are located on the Exchange Sites, you do nothing. The exchange will do it for you automatically.

>>> IF your coins are located in the wallet/paper wallet, you have to do webform swap
1.    Make sure your old wallet is synchronized. Skip this process if your wallet is synchronized. If this is your first time to download htmlcoin wallet, this instruction is not for you, see section 5.
1.1.    Your wallet must be v1.3.1.2 to synchronize. You can locate this information in your wallet > Help > About Htmlcoin.
1.2.    If you don't have the v1.3.1.2, download it here: 
1.2.1.    Windows http://seed.htmlcoin.net/HTMLCoin-1.3.2.1-setup.exe
1.2.2.    Mac http://seed.htmlcoin.net/Htmlcoin-1.3.2.1-Mac.dmg
1.3.    Open the wallet, v1.3.1.2. 
1.4.    Wait to synchronize your old wallet, then you are ready for the next process.
2.    Get your new 2017 wallet. This can be from the Exchange Sites or from your local wallet.
2.1.    Enter your new wallet address to the webform.
3.    The form will then show you an address to send your old coins to.
3.1.    Send your coins to the address given in 3.
4.    The webform will then send the swapped coins to your new wallet.

---------------------First Time Download to Synchronize Wallet---------------------
5.    If this is your first time to download the htmlcoin wallet, v1.3.1.2., wanting to store your coins in your own wallet then follow this process. Note that you still have to swap your coin using webform.
5.1.    Download it here: 
5.1.1.    Windows http://seed.htmlcoin.net/HTMLCoin-1.3.2.1-setup.exe
5.1.2.    Mac http://seed.htmlcoin.net/Htmlcoin-1.3.2.1-Mac.dmg
5.2.    The wallet will try to sync but it will take a very long time. To skip the waiting, download the blockchain
5.2.1.    Blockchain http://seed.htmlcoin.net/htmlcoin_blockchain.zip
5.2.2.    Follow the instruction in README file, it reads like this:
5.2.2.1.    Copy contents of this archive to your HTMLCoin data directory found in the following locations. If the folder is not there already then please create it.

5.2.2.2.    Windows XP - 
C:\Documents and Settings\YourUserName\Application data\HTML5

5.2.2.3.    Windows Vista/7/8/10 -
 C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\HTML5

5.2.2.4.    Linux -
./HTML5/

5.2.2.5.    Mac   ~/Library/Application Support/HTML5/

Nota Bene: Old HTMLCOIN mined during or after the swap date will not be honored.

*These guidelines above may change anytime.

Source: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XQXNg9_9naRCwrT6qrAdV22BhLPcEbCiveq126kWTqE/edit?usp=sharing

Cover.png

Cover.png

? Htmlcoin Business

www.htmlcoin.business

We at htmlcoin try to unlock the highest potential in all people. Everyone is equal in life. Htmlcoin attempts to contribute the greatest dedication to improving the quality of life for all.

This platform will provide a strong foundation. The biggest factor is that it will also provide opportunities for people who do not have work, are physically restricted or those who may not be able to work for other reasons.

Htmlcoin allows companies to realize more revenue by applying strategic, online marketing techniques. We develop innovative solutions for the most diverse and complex issues. We are aware of changing trends and we provide the opportunity to deploy highly beneficial strategic tools. We have an excellent team of developers with extensive experience in different markets.

Htmlcoin.business offers these services worldwide. Htmlcoin trains talented people who deserve a chance. They learn the techniques and skills needed to enable them to provide the named services htmlcoin.business provides. In this way, they can provide added value to companies and thus create their own jobs with participating companies.

We are currently developing an e-learning environment at htmlcoin.business. Here participants will be able to follow online classes in different modules. There will be a lot of video training in the modules.

We have the ability to scale indefinitely. Because we offer digital learning programs we do not have a ceiling. We are able to train hundreds of people, but just as easily hundreds of thousands of participants once our systems are ready.

These initiatives provide opportunities for minorities and vulnerable groups in the population and will therefore promptly receive attention and support from local governments and businesses. We will, therefore, encourage the employees of the core team to announce this in their countries. It will build a bridge between companies and freelancers.

We have made blueprints of introductory letters and techniques for our htmlcoin ambassadors to approach local governments, organizations, companies, career counselors, rehabilitation centers and other organizations to join the platform. These documents consist of raw data that can serve as a template. We will add them to our online library these coming weeks. All EVPs will gain access to these documents.

If you want to know more about this project or join us, we would love to hear from you

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

There are some Major Developments coming soon to Htmlcoin

An Interview with EVP of Educational Technology: Zac Smith

by Joshua Rousseau

The On-exchange Swap Of Htmlcoins approaches rapidly. Set for late September, or when 75% of all Htmlcoin currently in existence has been deposited. This swap will bring major updates to Htmlcoin code that I shall describe in detail below. These updates will bring dramatic improvements to the blockchain’s functionality.

http://www.htmlcoin.com/_/rsrc/1502075538642/news/therearesomemajordevelopmentscomingsoontohtmlcoinalsoaninterviewwithevpofeducationaltechnologyzacsmith/infographic02.jpg

Firstly of note, I would like to bring attention to the “Real-Time Check-pointing” feature, number 2. There have been numerous 51% attacks on blockchains in the past, and many were successful. Even Htmlcoin itself suffered a 51% attack last month, which, I believe, is in part a reason why Html is currently trading at only 1 Satoshi on some exchanges. Yes, you read correctly, just 1 sat! With Real-time check-pointing, even if a mining cartel or otherwise nefarious actor mounts and attack on the blockchain, it now is resistant to such attacks being able to alter data already written to blocks in the chain’s history; A huge plus for security.
Next, let’s look at the new features 1 and 3, this may be most interesting to miners. HTML will use the Neoscrypt mining algorithm, which is refinement over the Scrypt mining algorithm and offers a number of improvements over Script. HTML will be readily GPU minable for a long time to come, and also, have a degree of ASIC resistance. The Enhanced Hash-Rate Compensation essentially reduces large changes to mining reward that could result from miners with a lot of hash power starting to mine, or stopping, which will make profit more consistent for the other miners. For the white paper on Neoscrypt see: http://phoenixcoin.org/archive/neoscrypt_v1.pdf

Features 4 and 5 are what have me most excited about these new HTML features. Htmlcoin will integrate Ethereum Virtual Machine functionality making It a fully functioning Smart Contracting Platform! This opens up a nearly limitless amount of possibilities for HTML in the future, from Distributed Applications to integration within IoT devices, to Distributed Autonomous Organizations. When one considers that many Ethereum miners will look for new coin’s to mine after Ethereum switches to proof of stake, Htmlcoin starts to look like a good potential candidate.

Feature 8 is also worthy of note, “Account Layer Abstraction.” This means that in the not too far off future, all the possibilities Smart Contracting Platforms offer could be accessible from the Bitcoin blockchain using the Html chain as an intermediary. This is similar to what the Counterparty Blockchain does.

I hope this has helped you see just how big these updates at swap time during the end of September will be! And remember, If enough people deposit their coins to exchanges to reach the 75% threshold, It could be sooner! And now, An interview with Zac Smith, The new Executive Vice President of Educational Technology in the HTML Core Team, who has a Masters Degree in Cyber Security and Information Assurance and also is College Faculty at New Mexico State University.

I: Would you tell us a little about your background?

Zac: My background is varied, after serving in the military I earned a degree in legal science and worked as a paralegal and court clerk for a few years. I found it to be miserable work and returned to school, this time to learn welding and machining. I loved the work, hated the hours, hated the weather and hated the travel. So, again I returned to college and earned my BS in Information Communication Technology and began teaching computer science at university while I went to grad school for cyber security.

I: Has your previous work helped spark your interests in Crypto-currency? When was the “Ahh-ha,” moment for you?

Zac: I remember reading an article about Bitcoin in Wired magazine, and then a few months later the feds busted the ‘Dread Pirate Roberts’ and it was Bitcoin that aided this course of action. I don’t condone the criminal action, but I was amazed that this unknown person had created this revolution in freedom. I am a huge fan of John Nash, the real John and not the Beautiful Mind character, and many believe he may be the creator. I have my own thoughts, which I will not express here; but, again I found it amazing. So, I read the White Paper and began to search for a community that made me feel at home. I found that community with Htmlcoin in late 2014 and have been involved since then.

I: How do you think Crypto-currency will benefit people?

Zac: I am a devoted believer in freedom, and that freedom of expression, freedom of the press and personal freedom are fundamental to the survival of our species. Crypto-currencies represent freedom of transaction, and that is critical to business, to personal and community economic development. Crypto-currency allows anyone to regain a little freedom lost, even if it is just freedom to buy something they decide. Freedom in any degree is empowering, and so I feel that crypto-currency is empowerment!

I: What developments are on the road-map for the future?

Zac: This is an action packed question, 5 years ago many looked at crypto currency as money! Now, we see it as independence, empowerment and the method of creativity. I don’t have any idea how the blockchain will change our lives, yet everyday I see another company developing a tool or service that seems perfect for our lives. I can say this with all confidence, we have not even touched the surface of how Crypto-currency and the blockchain will transform the world, and I feel confident that the cure for cancer and so many ails will, one day, be logged, shared and protected through the forth coming advancements!

I: We appreciate your work! Is there anything else you can tell us about what you are working on? Is there anything else we can know now?

Zac: Currently I am researching ways to use smart contracts to conduct security assessments and creative methods to utilize the new technology of Htmlcoin. It’s funny when I speak to non Crypto-currency people, they say things like, “can I buy a beer with it?” Yes, but imagine a system that allows organizations to securely verify someone’s identification without having to invade their lives. Sweden wants to put land titles in the blockchain so that they can better control and protect those details. Consider the poor farmer in a third world country where inflation is skyrocketing because of a corrupt government, the blockchain and Crypto-currency takes the power from corruption and places it back with that farmer. I don’t know where my research will take me, but it is exciting!
Well, That was a great interview. I’d like to thank Zac Smith for his time! I plan to write more articles like this in the future, lot’s more on Crypto-currency to come!

For full, disclosure, as a Crypto-currency trader, I have taken a position in HTMLcoin and fully expect It’s valuation to increase in the future. This is not Investment Advice, but merely my opinion. @cryptoboater on twitter.

Source: https://medium.com/@joshuarousseau/there-are-some-major-developments-coming-soon-to-htmlcoin-9c8fdc65c344

Htmlcoin – the cryptocoin that keeps defying the odds and all logic.

By Doofy

I’ve said it before… Htmlcoin is an anomaly among the cryptocurrency world. Back in 2013 and 2014, I did a ton of altcoin mining – mainly scrypt coins, including Litecoin, Dogecoin, Zeitcoin, Procoin, Htmlcoin, and so many others.

Many of those coins simply disappeared. Procoin, which touted itself as the cryptocurrency for small businesses just… disappeared one day, rendering all coins immediately useless. Just par for the course.

Htmlcoin seemed even worse. The mining for these coins never increased in difficulty in the early days, netting millions of coins per day. I didn’t care. The running joke in my head was that I’d finally become a billionaire, even if it was in a coin clearly destined to disappear. Trading it smartly with doge would result in getting more doge and more html. It was a great coin for playing with.

Instead of disappearing, they decided to fix the coin. They changed the algorithm for mining and did a coin swap, kind of like a reverse split. I wasn’t a billionaire anymore ? but at least I still had a healthy amount. Dubbed html5 (despite still being htmlcoin officially), it was definitely seen as a much healthier coin. It traded for somewhat better amounts of doge and even litecoin at times.

Over the years, I just held most of my amount, as it’s supposed to go “POS” in 5 years, which is interest bearing. Last few times I looked, its USD price was embarrassingly low (like $0.00000008).

Then, over the last few months, it was subject to a 51% attack, which seems to open the block-chain to manipulation. Ok, well, it was fun while it lasted, and it certainly outlasted all the other coins from back in the day.

What’s that, you ask? Why is htmlcoin worth $0.000181 today (and trading for approximately 0.00000005 BTC – prices fluctuate)? Who the fuck knows? However, they’re fixing the coin AGAIN and doing a mostly 1-for-1 swap of the coin, so most people won’t lose anything. 1000000 htmlcoin today is worth $181 (or 0.05BTC, which is about $210).

Man, if I still had 1,000,000,000 htmlcoins today, I could potentially trade it for…. $181,000.

If history has taught me anything about htmlcoin, it’s that it defies everything. Shitty original algorithm, 51% attack on newer version of the coin, and on the cusp of a second coin swap and update…. and now it’s worth more than ever, and still slowly climbing.

In closing, some htmlcoin holders might find themselves to be accidental millionaires before too long.

Source: https://taketotask.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/htmlcoin-the-cryptocoin-that-keeps-defying-the-odds-and-all-logic/

• 4 weeks later...

newsletter1.jpg

HTMLCOIN Swapping Update

Dear Htmlcoin Holders,

We would like to provide you with an update for HTMLCOIN, which includes the pending coin
swap.

Worldwide, there are only a handful of crypto projects that have the technological capabilities of
our new hybrid blockchain. While each offers a special and unique feature to help propel the
industry to the next level, we believe that HTMLCOIN is the one with the right technology to make
a lasting impact. Furthermore, we have the most engaged and vibrant global community, of
which you are a member!

Over the last few weeks, we have been busy talking to all of you, businesses, communities, and
project developers that want to participate in the HTMLCOIN program. We have been excited to
discover that HTMLCOIN, and all that we are doing and plan to do, appeal to so many people
from so many backgrounds and cultures. As we drive the HTMLCOIN project from ambition to
reality, we are inspired and energized by all that we hear.

For us, the most important factors for a healthy cryptocurrency and blockchain are:

1) The stability and security of the currency and the blockchain network
2) An engaged and active community
3) A cryptocurrency and blockchain with real-world utility
4) A commitment to change and innovation

We have now discussed our hybrid blockchain developments extensively and everyone has
concluded that once HMTLCOIN has finished all stages of its swap, we will have a very real
opportunity to build something that can deliver the levels of adoption and transformation we all
know distributed ledger technology is capable of.

We will be administering our swap in four stages, resulting in a smooth and gradual transition that
will mitigate any disruptions to current users and developers. It will further allow us to phase in
the more advanced and complex features of HTMLCOIN over the following months in a seamless
and non-disruptive manner. 

Swapping Ratios

Number of Days Equivalents
1-60 1 old coin : 1 new coin
61-90 2 old coins : 1 new coin
91-105 3 old coins : 1 new coin
106 - later 0 old coin : 0 new coin

Preparation for Swapping Phase 1 (Soft Swap)

As you know, we are upgrading to a state-of-the-art hybrid coin which combines Bitcoin core base
with an Ethereum smart contracting layer in a POW/POS hybrid. The core swap will establish the
new blockchain, which includes the security and neoscrypt algorithm that we agreed upon in June
2017. In the coming weeks, we will publish the timeline, wallet, mining (POW), and staking (POS)
details as well as automatic exchange and manual swap details. We have now decided the manual
swap will last for 105 days with a 1:1, 1:2, and 1:3 swap window to ensure all HTML5 holders have
the opportunity to receive their new HTMLCOINs.

Roadmap and Pipeline:

Currently, the HTMLCOIN project is funded and supported by volunteer donations. But over the
past weeks, as we have rolled out our roadmap and pipeline, the level of enthusiasm for the
multiple developments we are discussing has made it clear to us that we will be unable to realize
our potential through crowdfunding. For this reason, we will be updating our pre-mine plans to
make sure that funds are available for us to engage a larger team of developers and professionals
who can not only deliver quickly but who can participate in the global crypto conversation to
represent the needs of our community in the development of this transformational technology.

Also, we want to add that none of these developments would have been possible without all the
positive contributions from you, the community. Keep the positive flow going and share it with
others. We are very excited with all the that is taking place. Together, we have a bright future ahead
with HTMLCOIN!

Please remember that you can always contact our core team members and share your questions,
ideas, and concerns. We are happy to hear from you and welcome your feedback and suggestions.
It’s not always easy for us to respond to everything, but we promise we will try.

We are listening.

All the best!

HTMLCOIN Core team

• 2 weeks later...

Official Announcement: Blockchain Release and Swapping Process Update.

Dear HTMLCOIN holders,

RE: Official Announcement: Blockchain Release and Swapping Process Update.

With pride, we announce important updates regarding the HTMLCOIN swapping process and the strengthening of our team.

As we have previously discussed, we have a number of early adopter partners who are developing their projects based on the HTMLCOIN blockchain, and over the last few days we have held a number of meetings with them which have resulted in some exciting new developments.

In short, we have agreed to collaborate with our partners developer teams to help us with the  the delivery of a FULLY FEATURED PHASE 2 Smart Contracting platform earlier than originally planned December 17, 2017.

For us, the most important considerations in our decisions for this have always been:

1) The stability and security of the currency

2) A satisfied, engaged, and inclusive community

3) A blockchain with real world applications

During our discussions it became clear that once all the developer features of our blockchain platform are available, our partners will be able to establish an early market advantage, something which is critical in the tech industry we are engaging with.  We cannot deny them this, and have taken the decision to accept their help, re-plan and accelerate to a full feature delivery with a complete smart contracting platform before November 20, 2017.

By completing the delivery and  swap within this time frame, we believe our partners will be able to finalize and bring forward announcements regarding their own white papers, funding activities, and pre-sales.

This is a great leap forward for us all, enabling the original plan of a 2-speed 160 day swap to move to a  complete full-featured platform within the next 40 days, including wallets, explorer’s, developer tools, EVM capabilities and other ancillaries! We hope this news leaves you as excited as it does us!

Our own developers are now working across the larger team of our new partners, and in response to your request for more visibility we will present progress updates on our GITHUB site with regular Ask Me Anything (AMA) sessions, video updates with the team and more devs across social media sites.

What we are doing is groundbreaking for a community project, and committing to a swap dates has always been a challenge.  You have heard Simon discussing the technical challenges on our FB Live and on Telegram, we believe sharing the schedule and progress on GITHUB as we move forward will give you the opportunity to see the swap date approaching and make your own decisions as an individual and with your community and friends.

We are positively surprised by all the help that has been offered to us and are looking forward to the future with great excitement. We want to add that none of this would have been possible without all the wonderful contributions from you, our community. Keep the positive energy flowing and share it with others. Ahead of us is a bright future where we will be able to admire what we have all created.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have. We would be happy to hear from you. And if you would like to contribute to the project, then we encourage you to sign up as a volunteer via [email protected]

We are listening!

All the best!

HTMLCOIN Core team

Source: https://htmlcoin.com/official-announcement/

Dear Htmlcoin Family,

Today marks an important day in the history of Htmlcoin. The “little coin that could” that debuted in early 2014 has now made its way up to the top of the “mountain” and is ready to speed with all its might down the other side and on into the future. With a burgeoning and ever-expanding world-wide community, uniquely innovative business plans, and a newly developed blockchain platform that brings the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum together, Htmlcoin proudly announces the release of its white paper.

The Htmlcoin white paper details the evolution of the coin from its early stages as merely a cryptocurrency to its present state as an independent blockchain platform with the ability to host multiple tokens and initiatives. The technology is thoroughly explained and the business plans are laid out. Htmlcoin is prepared to become one of the true innovators in the crypto world.

The community is what drives the Htmlcoin train forward. This white paper is a reflection of that community. It exemplifies how a group of volunteers from all corners of the globe can come together with passion, commitment, and vision to make something great. Htmlcoin is that something. With huge thanks to the entire Htmlcoin community for their dedication, hard work, and expertise, we are excited to share our vision with the world. We are proud to release the Htmlcoin white paper.

Sincerely,

Amando R. Boncales, MS Ed, MA, PhDc.
CEO & Founder
The Htmlcoin Foundation

White Paper: https://htmlcoincom-pfxdtfqnnxx.stackpathdns.com/inc/uploads/2017/10/Htmlcoin-White-Paper-V.5-For-Public-Release.pdf

Source: https://htmlcoin.com/whitepaper/

• 2 weeks later...

Security Best Practices – Keeping Your Htmlcoins Safe

The Htmlcoin dev team will not tolerate ANY unofficial software on any of our social sites, no matter how helpful or innocuous it seems. GITHUB is the only place to get your Htmlcoin software. Unofficial tools, such as the price hacking tool that infected other crypto community in October 2017 causing some of its members to lose all of their coins, can carry viruses that could jeopardize the security of the Htmlcoin network.

In order to help reduce the chances of a virus infecting our community, we will delete any post or link with a download of an executable file or application (including mobile apps) across all communities, including Reddit, Telegram, Slack and elsewhere. This includes price trackers, market analysis apps, portfolio trackers, and even development tools. The only source of Htmlcoin tools will be our GITHUB site. If you are to download third-party tools for your own private use, please only do from reputable app stores and sites, and be advised that you do so at your own risk.

What Can You Do?

After the swap, a lot of us will be moving our Htmlcoins from an exchange to a wallet and staking. With this in mind, we would like to remind everyone that our recommendation is ALWAYS to store your wallets as safely as possible, even on a separate computer (a raspberry pi can be used) from your normal everyday machine if possible.

Keep all anti-virus software up to date, run scans regularly, and follow the rules of common sense and good hygiene in what you run on your computer and the sites you visit.

In addition, if you think your machine may have been compromised, even if your wallet is encrypted, you should move all of your coins to a newly generated wallet on a secure computer. Encryption is slow to break, but it is possible with weak passwords, and if the virus also installed a keylogger on your computer, hackers could acquire logs that include your password.

Remember, while your wallet is running there is always the risk that it could be infected by Android or iOS exploits that allow a hacker to read your data, so please be as diligent and responsible as you can in keeping your devices virus free and your wallets safe. There is no such thing as being too paranoid when thinking about the security of your PC, Mac, or mobile wallet.

Thank you, and please keep security in mind when storing your Htmlcoins.

The Htmlcoin Foundation

• 1 year later...

Htmlcoin & Blockpay Partnership

Dear Althashians & Htmlcoiners,

We are happy to announce that Blockpay, a Slovenian payment system startup, partners with HTMLCOIN to add a blockchain security layer using the AltHash Blockchain on top of a fiat transactions protocol.

Stay tuned for more information!

#AltHash #blockpay #BLOCKCHAIN #cryptocurrency #HTMLCOIN

More partnerships coming!

blockpay.png

blockpayh.jpg