problem with rotated Buttons

pat

Hello all,

I am beginning using phaser with WebStorm. I am looking the examples and I have a problem with "Rotated Buttons".

When the button rotate and when I move the mouse, the picture of the button change between OUT and OVER depending if my cursor is on or out the button.

It works well.

But, If I leave my cursor near the button (without moving), as the button rotate, the cursor is over the button and when the button rotates it can be out.

The problem is that Phaser does not refresh the state of the button.

To my mind, it is because the refresh of the button, is in the event of the move cursor.

post-4833-0-46862600-1390481441.png

Thanks a lot

patrick

To be honest I would probably classify this as 'expected behaviour'. The cost of every single input enabled object, checking all potential pointers (of which there could be up to 10), every frame, is a bit overkill imho. At the moment it does work as you described: when the pointer moves (or is clicked).

To be honest I would probably classify this as 'expected behaviour'. The cost of every single input enabled object, checking all potential pointers (of which there could be up to 10), every frame, is a bit overkill imho. At the moment it does work as you described: when the pointer moves (or is clicked).

Thanks a lot. I understand very well, the problem, you do not want to loose CPU time for an exceptionnel problem.

Is it possible to add a small function (in the render time for example) that force the rotating button to control and update its status ???