Unpickable plane with pickable controls

Dreik

So I am working on cube view and I've encountered problem I can't solve. If you look at the screen I'm creating 4 arrows on GUI, these are created on Plane that is attached to camera watching the cube. The problem is if plane is pickable I can't press on cube. But If plane is unpickable these arrows (buttons) aren't pickable. So I'd like to make them pickable but trun off plane pickability. Is that possible?cubeView.thumb.png.0e6eb3b5016a5f32ec96e70a9ca1b1db.png

I've just encountered another problem. If I have 2 cameras with set layers and I push them to scene only one camera will handle the picking. So If I push camera that watches the cube 1st then I can interact only with plane that is attached to camera or cube. If I push another camera 1st I can interact only with objects visible in this camera and buttons that I places on the plane attached to camera watching cube aren't dispatching any events.

For the two cameras questions, you can only have one activeCamera for picking per scene. You can change it with 

scene.cameraToUseForPointers