Hiring: Unity 3D Developer

I'm Andrew Raftery - nice to meet all of you on here! I recruit from Colaberry Analytics of Boston and we're an ed-tech company specializing in data science bootcamps, AWS training, making an easier way to qualify yourself for web/game development jobs with our website filiter.ai (filtered.ai), and most obviously placing talented full-stack developers, AWS developers, data scientists, and game developers at the companies they enjoy working at. 

I've recently had quite an enjoyable time getting to know some Unity 3D Developers who have a passion for AR/VR development, while assisting a partner company down in Fort Lauderdale, FL which is making a big splash in AR products and open-source AR SDKs. I'm looking to chat with interesting and engaging Unity 3D C++ Developers who want to help add onto the impact being made in AR tech down in Fort Lauderdale. If you want to chat, message me, and I'll be ready to listen!

Andy 

Hello Andrew ,

Is this position available for Remote Location? Kindly let me know.

I represent Red Apple Technologies, a AR/VR apps & game development company. We design & develop apps & games across several platforms, including AR/VR/MR, iOS, Android, web, PC & consoles, using several tools and technologies like Unity, Unreal, ARKit, Vuforia, etc.

Having successfully delivered more than 400 projects, we can help you in your current or upcoming projects as an external design and development partner. If this is of interest to you, can we have a quick discussion to explore areas of collaboration.

Thanks,

Pradip
[email protected]

• 6 months later...

Hi Andrew,

This is regarding your job post for Unity3D developer.

I am Abhishek, a FULL-TIME UNITY3D Developer having  More than 5.5 years of experience and more than 50 completed game projects.

Project types I worked on using Unity3D:

-Mobile Apps

-2D/3D Games

-VR/AR Apps/Games

-Multiplayer Games

-Gambling Games

-Casual Games

-Educational Games

-Unity Editor Tools

Portfolio:

http://abhiwan.com/portfolio.php

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mFBN2TtUM3sWHc9n-ZAluH-UVFhkCeBr