Black screen over game

damager

Hi, i've got some weird(i guess) problem with game screen on Samsung G360H. I've got black screen over game screen(game still under the black screen but i can't get rid of it. I know that game is under because after device rotating, black screen appear with "delay") I use ScaleManager.RESIZE to handle scale of the game. And this problem i have only on this phone. Anyone had similar issues? How can i fix it? Looking for your help, thanks)

@damager, presume, would be better to provide your post with a video.

Also, I can't understand why do you need to use RESIZE to handle scale. How does it help with black screen?

As of me there is little information. Suppose you know that there are functions as "enterIncorrectOrientation" and "leaveIncorrectOrientation" to handle game behaviour in case of device rotation.

Thanks for response, I use RESIZE because my game UI depends on device type(phones, desktop). Everything is ok on different mobile devices and desktop, but on samsung g360h i've got black screen over the game(it's seems like this black screen rendered on top of the game screen on some reason, but game stiil under this black screen). I don't know why it's happening. I can't record video right now, but I'll post video as soon as i can.