Build game and run in mobile device very lag

nExt

i have problem ...

i'm starting write one application (copy of flappy bird),.. and i have interesting ...

when i run in chrome browser or emulator (i using intel xdk run emulator) .. it run good ..

but when i build game to android aplication (.apk) and try run it in mobile device (i using galaxy ace i5830 android 2.3.6) it very lag ..(file game size is 1.97Mb)..

i don't know why game is lag ? Can this framwork phaser not optimal for mobile or can phonegap build not ok ??

please help me find the problem .. thank you all ;)

have you nice day !

Update :

i download code demo Flappy bird

from tut http://www.lessmilk.com/phaser-tutorial/  

and i try build it by phonegap to apk file.. and run it and mobile .. -> it lag too

please help me..

or if your application write by phaser for android device run good , please confirm..

i want know phaser can create app for android or ios and run good or not ..

I'be often heard that phonegap wasn't the best choice when wanting to make canvas game. It's more adapted to web app to native.

Maybe try with cocoonjs.

Also maybe your phone begins to be a little old. I used to have one Galaxy ace too, ans it was really slow. Try with other devices maybe.

I'be often heard that phonegap wasn't the best choice when wanting to make canvas game. It's more adapted to web app to native.

Maybe try with cocoonjs.

Also maybe your phone begins to be a little old. I used to have one Galaxy ace too, ans it was really slow. Try with other devices maybe.

I will try cocoonjs ..

i try run in lg lte2 (chip dual core ram 2gb) it lag too..I think this problem not by phone . 

i don't know why game lag and run slow . i build game my game by phonegap ->file size : <2mb , and i try build demo game 

from tut http://www.lessmilk....haser-tutorial/  

and i try build it by phonegap to apk file.. and run it and mobile .. -> it lag too

i try  build some demo game with other framwork Pandajs(https://github.com/ekelokorpi/flyingdog) -> it lag (using phonegap build it)

Maybe try with cocoonjs.

yesterday i try build game using cocoonjs (my file size of game ~20MB -> very big for basic app)

i see some app in playstore copy of flappy bird write by HTML5 have file size <2mb and run very good  => it not problem for my mobile 

so i want know how to tools build my game write by Phaser . if you know good build tools please help me ..

i want dev for mobile (not for browser , ) but now all game i run in my android mobile very slow and lag.. 

• 5 months later...

flappy bird is a very very simple game..  it should run really well with cocoonjs (canvas) or crosswalk(webgl) - also i would like to see those html5 apps that run fast on such an old device and use only 2mb of space.. they definitely use some sort of webview (not a wrapper like cocoonjs) which is pretty slow everywhere..  therefore i guess these apps are very basic and not complex, maybe without physics and low resolution.. but as i said.. i would like to see those apps...

i am currently developing a rather complex game with p2 physics and lots of nice graphics and compiled with crosswalk it runs with 50-60 fps on a nexus 7, nexus 10, galaxy note 2 (these of course are all very good devices) 

• 5 months later...

Older Android devices with old webviews will not run well with HTML5 plus Phonegap.  Cocoon or Intel XDK have been suggested as best choices in this case.  Myself, think the problem will solve itself as time goes on (newer Android webview components and more powerful devices will resolve this issue fairly soon, IMO) and I'm more or less targeting iPhone for the time being.