duplicate group

valentinaCom

You mean like "linking" them together so they share the same children? No, currently this is not possible. Each object in PIXI may only have 0 or 1 parent.

**EDIT**

Well, it may not work but you can try to hack it together with something like "group2.children = group1.children" so two groups have a reference to the same array. That may work?

I have the same problem.

My workaround is to only have 1 "dummy-group" which contains all the children, and 2 array to store the children (the array representing your original 2 group).

I then apply the logic to the array.

here is a simple snippet for my List class.

List = function(){    this.arr = [];};List.prototype = {    add : function(child){        this.arr.push(child);    },      insertAt : function(child, idx){        this.arr.splice(idx, 0, child);    },    remove : function(child){        var idx = this.getID(child);        if(idx != -1){this.arr.splice(idx,1)};    },    removeAt : function(idx){        this.arr.splice(idx, 1);    },    getChild : function(idx){        return (idx < this.arr.length ? this.arr[idx] : null);    },    getID : function(child){        for(var i = 0; i < this.arr.length; i++){            if(this.arr[i] == child){                return i;            }        }        return -1;    },    toString : function(){        return this.arr.toString();    }};