Can't wrap my head around game scaling

Moczan

Hi! I'm pretty new to Phaser and JS in general and I immediately have problem understanding how to scale my game. What I want to achieve is to have my game be an 320 x 480 object in top-center of my page and be able to scale it using CSS. This is what I used while playing with haXe html5 target and it worked wonders for me, but even if I setup the most basic Phaser project (displaying just one static image) it displays it in left-top corner and adds some weird margins etc. when I check the <div> in bowser's dev tools. I'm not sure why it has been complicated like this and how should I get rid of it?

Those doesn't work for me either, basically I want it to work for FGL with their AutoScaler but Phaser keeps trying to do his own resizing even if I ask him not to by setting scaleMode to NO_SCALE. So my question is how to display a 320 x 480 image using Phaser and scale it ONLY using CSS, without any Phaser-specific, background scaling shenanigans.

Yep, it's great that it takes care of all the stuff, I've manage to get it to work using ScaleManager, guess I will have to dig into source code to fully understand how it works, so I don't hit a wall debugging on some corner cases somewhere along the road. 

Anyway thanks for pointing those project templates to me, I've managed to learn some basic Phaser workflow thanks to them!