Sprite body rotation

hellspawn_bg

Hey guys, I have noticed that when I rotate my sprite by altering the angle, the physical body of the sprite doesn't get rotated. Any ideas why?

Here is my code:

preload: function() {                this.starShip = this.add.sprite(this.world.centerX, this.world.centerY, 'starShip');        this.starShip.anchor.setTo(0.5, 0.5);                 // Needed for the collision detection        this.game.physics.arcade.enable(this.starShip);    },        update: function() {                // Player turns left        if (this.cursors.left.isDown) {                        this.starShip.angle -= 3;        }                // Player turns right        else if (this.cursors.right.isDown) {                        this.starShip.angle += 3;        }    },        render: function() {                this.game.debug.body(this.starShip);    }

And here is the result:

space_Ship.png

True, and a rotation property according to the docs. My reasoning was based on Arcade physics being aabb so axis aligned bounding box.

I could well be wrong though. I've learnt a lot trying to answer questions on this forum but my answers are definitely less trustworthy than those of Lewster etc!

Actually i've just found an answer to this from lewster in this thread which explains the rotation property of body.

http://www.html5gamedevs.com/topic/6514-spriteangle-and-bodyrotation-questions/

3rd post in.