Phaser FireFox issue

milindsaraswala

Hi,

I am very new to the phaser and if I ask any kind of dummy question than please sorry me but kindly help me to learn this framework.

As I told you that I am new to phaser, I started with this tutorial http://phaser.io/tutorials/making-your-first-phaser-game/part2 . It is working good in IE 11 and Chrome 42 (64 bit) version. But it did not work on FireFox 36. It don't have any kind of error and when I check in firebug it just shows me "Phaser v2.0.1 - Renderer: WebGL - Audio: WebAudio - http://phaser.io" but there is no output on FireFox body.

Kindly can somebody tells me what can be issue.

If it work in Chrome and IE the problem is probably not your code.  At first: I would use the newest Phaser version 2.2.2. If this not help try to start Firefox in Safe-Mode (start Firefox in Safe Mode by holding down the shift key while starting Firefox),to see If an Add-On is the problem. At last you can try Canvas-Rendering instead of WebGL. 

var game = new Phaser.Game(800, 600, Phaser.CANVAS, '', { preload: preload, create: create, update: update });

First of all thank you for reply. 

As per your suggestion I did below

1. First I change to latest phaser version 2.2.2 but it didn't works.
  2. I start my firefox in safe mode. It works.
  3. So I thought any of the add-ons. So I disable all add-ons but still it didn't works.
  4. Then I change to code from Pahser.AUTO to Phaser.CANVAS. It works.

So I keep that changes. Thank you very much 

As per your suggestion I did below

1. First I change to latest phaser version 2.2.2 but it didn't works.
  2. I start my firefox in safe mode. It works.
  3. So I thought any of the add-ons. So I disable all add-ons but still it didn't works.

Nice that it works with Canvas-Rendering. I have one last idea. Try to delete the the Cache. Maybe that will work.