Phaser 2.2.0+ with Cocoonjs sprite movement is jitter

catccaatt

When I use cocoonjs launcher with phaser 2.2.0+, the sprite movement is jitter. Meaning the movement will randomly suddenly moving back and forth (like a string) then keep moving.

Simply create a sprite and give it velocity.x = 500 ( or tween) can reproduce the problem.

I went through "Pinged" phaser cocoonjs issue and are using the tricks.

I googled and found long time ago version 1.1.3 or 1.1.4 has the similar issue. Someone used word "choppy". link:

http://www.html5gamedevs.com/topic/3281-using-sprite-velocity-makes-things-choppy/

I also made some effort to change phaser version and found version 2.1.0/2.0.0 is good, or acceptable. The jitter only happen very occasionally. But start from 2.2.0 it is very noticeable. I failed trying 2.3.0 as "Uncaught ReferenceError: p2 is not defined" ( Don't discuss this in this post)

I tested on fire phone and samsung tab 2. Both shows same problem.

I am guessing something happened between version 2.1 to 2.2 and it is not easy to notice this problem  as it will not show up in the browser.  

If some one can create simple sprite moving without jitter in phaser 2.2.0+, please share the code so I can try. 

I am now sticking my phaser version to 2.1.0. 

Oh, I found phaser github and opened an issue for this.