Make during the presentation function?

Zino54220

Hi everyone! (for the third time today!)

I have a little problem with my game... I see that the scene have a function : "scene.executeWhenReady" very good but in my case, I importe skeletons after the scene loading so I get this result :

post-6162-0-11234600-1428409951.gif

You can see after the scene loading (after many seconds...) that the skeletons appears after and after again another meshes...So my question :There is a way to make during the loader script until all the components as scene, meshes, cameras, etc... are loaded?

Thanks  :) !

Hi Zino,

scene.executeWhenReady is the function you are looking for.

The function onSuccess of the loader is not the same. In your case, you should put scene.executeWhenReady in the onSuccess of the loader, and create the engine render loop in executeWhenReady.

So, I tried this but same result :

function runStadeOfficiel(canvasId) {    var canvas = document.getElementById(canvasId);    var engine = new BABYLON.Engine(canvas, true);        scene = new BABYLON.Scene(engine);       // Wait for textures and shaders to be ready    scene.executeWhenReady(function () {                   BABYLON.SceneLoader.Load("", "stadeOfficiel.babylon", engine, function (newScene) {            scene = newScene;               createRobot(scene,robotUser);           // here I create the character with skeleton and meshes            createControlsRobot(scene,robotUser);   // here I create the control key of user for the character            // Once the scene is loaded, just register a render loop to render it            engine.runRenderLoop(function() {                scene.render();            });        });    });            }

My original algo is here :

function runStadeOfficiel(canvasId) {    var canvas = document.getElementById(canvasId);    var engine = new BABYLON.Engine(canvas, true);            scene = new BABYLON.Scene(    BABYLON.SceneLoader.Load("", "stadeOfficiel.babylon", engine, function (newScene) {        scene = newScene;                createRobot(scene,robotUser);        createControlsRobot(scene,robotUser);        // Wait for textures and shaders to be ready        scene.executeWhenReady(function () {               // Once the scene is loaded, just register a render loop to render it            engine.runRenderLoop(function() {                                scene.render();            });        });    });        }

What's I'm doing wrong?