Trailing path effect with pixi

martende

I am porting my game from direct canvas writing to pixi framework. 

and there I have objects with trailing path effect, 

I am making this ovewriting on each render step, the whole stage background color and small alpha. 

I have ported it to pixi this way:

var graphics = new PIXI.Graphics();    // draw a circle    graphics.beginFill(canvasBg);    graphics.drawRect(0, 0, canvasWidth,canvasHeight);    stage.addChild(graphics);
    var animate = function() {....            graphics.beginFill(canvasBg,0.1);      graphics.drawRect(0, 0, canvasWidth,canvasHeight);      graphics.lineStyle(1,player.color);      graphics.drawCircle(player.x, player.y,player.r);....    };

But it has the performanse problem: as I understand pixi makes array of all graphics operations and renders the array, Is it possible to flatten it ? or is it makable only with textures ?

And another question - my approach does not work if  some background image under the game stage lays - has anybody solution for it ? 

What I am trying to do now. is to organize 2 textures and one sprite with old scene , and render previous texture to new with some effect ( that changes alpha ) 

var tBg = PIXI.Texture.fromImage('images/bg.jpg');    var sBg = new PIXI.Sprite(tBg); // Background    var mH  =  new PIXI.Matrix(); // Some plays with transformation matrix . without success     //mH.tx=1;    //mH.ty=1;    // textures switcher    var tl1 = [      new PIXI.RenderTexture(renderer,canvasWidth, canvasHeight),      new PIXI.RenderTexture(renderer,canvasWidth, canvasHeight)    ];    var s1 = new PIXI.Sprite(tl1[0]);    var graphics = new PIXI.Graphics();    stage.addChild(sBg); // Background    stage.addChild(s1); // Field with trailing path effect....    var animate = function() {...      graphics.clear();      graphics.lineStyle(2,player.color);      graphics.drawCircle(player.x, player.y,player.r);      tl1[nextTextureCnt].clear();      tl1[nextTextureCnt].render(s1,mH); // try to render previous scene but with some transformation - here should be transofrmation that changes alpha// or even some effect window ? for blurring      tl1[nextTextureCnt].render(graphics, false);nextTextureCnt = nextTextureCnt ? 1 :0 ;...}