mousedown triggers two events instead of one

lunarovich

I'm developing a game framework and I've just migrated to Pixi.js V3. After some bumps on the road - undocumented loader & interaction management changes - I've managed to put it in the working state.

However, one problem is pestering me: every time I press a mouse button on the sprite or container, or release it, two events are registered instead of one - two on the 'mousedown' and two on the 'mouseup'. This happens with left as well as with right mouse button. Now, I did not change anything in my code and everything was working fine with Pixi.js V2.

Does someone know what is going on here?

Thank you in advance!

UPDATE:

I've just realized that two events are produced because I have manually instantiated InteractionManager with

new PIXI.interaction.InteractionManager(renderer);

Apparantly, pixi automatically creates an interaction manager. However, I do not know how to find the reference to that manager.

I need to read out container mouse position in every tick...

UPDATE:

I've just opened a new topic here, because this issue is resolved initself, but my problem of reading a mouse position in every frame in pixi V3 isn't.