Set anchor property to dynamically added text in Phaser

kstamatov85

Hi guys, I have a problem with setting the anchor position of text object that have no refference for.

var profileData = this.add.group();for(x in GH.userProfileData){  profileData.add(this.game.make.text(0, pos, GH.lang.userProfileLabel[x]+': ', GH.font.labelFont));  profileData.add(this.game.make.text(200, pos, GH.userProfileData[x].toString(), GH.font.valueFont));  pos+=50;		}

I try chaining .anchor(1,0) to first text, but it did not work and unfortunately couldn't  found anything about that issue.

Anybody know how to solve that issue?

I try that, because it was most obvious, but phaser returns "TypeError: a.setStageReference is not a function".

Anyway I found a workaround, but it is not as elegant as I would like to be.

var textObj = {};for(x in GH.userProfileData){  textObj.x = this.add.text(200, pos, GH.lang.userProfileLabel[x]+': ', GH.font.labelFont);  textObj.x.anchor.setTo(1, 0);			};

I guess there should be a phaser way to do that more clean

anchor is not function - it is object. This is reason, why you got error when calling it like "anchor()" with parenthesis. It is Phaser.Point object, that has x and y ... and you can change it like: .anchor.x = ... or both at once like anchor.set(x, y) or anchor.setTo(x, y).