Return a mesh

Kilombo

Good morning everyone,

I'm trying to return a mesh from one object to the main scope, something like.

unit.prototype.getMesh = function(){     return this.mesh;}.....main scope:unit1 = new unit();..all the operations with the unit (load mesh, etc...)..console.log (unit1.getMesh());

Problem is.... this doesn't work, returns undefined, but... if I put a console.log(this.mesh) on the getMesh method, I do get the mesh on the console. Strange..... The problem is.. I do need to return the mesh, because I need to test the intersection between that mesh and another one.

Ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Forget it.. it's solved, it was something related to how javascript works.

Javascript was actually trying to do getMesh() before the mesh was loaded, solved with a if (typeof !== undefined).

But I still have a problem.

The Blender imported meshes don't seem to have _boundinginfo. So i'm not beeing able to test the intersection. Is this a bug, or I really have to parent a new bounding box to the mesh?

It has I wasn't doing right, I already posted another question about this. I'm not beeing able to put the intersect working with moveWithCollisions, something is missing, i'm doing something wrong, i just can't figure it out yet.

Thanks anyway Delta. :)