I changed the name of my sprite.png and its not showing up in game anymore.

kriket

Had this problem since yesterday. So, I have a sprite thats loaded in preload, then grouped

//    this.load.image('goldCoin', 'assets/images/goldCoin35.png');
      this.goldPool = this.add.group();      this.goldPool.enableBody = true;      this.goldPool.physicsBodyType = Phaser.Physics.ARCADE;            this.goldPool.createMultiple(5, 'chest');      this.nextGoldAt = 0;      this.goldDelay = 1000;

The problem is everytime I change something, like the name of sprite in folder and then in preload (to say goldCoing.png instead of goldCoin35.png), or change say a property like delay from 1 second delay to 2 second delay, that sprite group just doesnt show up in my game at all. 

Sounds like it could be a problem with the browser cache? In Chrome, you can disable its cache while DevTools are open (F12, then click the gear icon in the top right for options)

I did that to no avail. I am also using brackets' live server which i think starts its own instance of chromium.

Cleared cookies. still same issue

If thats any help. 

**solved**

The group was set to OutOfBoundsKill = true, and the sprite being loaded was spawning so close to the edge that a few pixel here and there by changing a property slightly (or by tweaking the sprite in photoshop) and it was getting killed at spawn, as the anchor was set to (0.5,0.5).