A question with scaleMode

Echoes

After adding scaleMode (Phaser.ScaleManager.SHOW_ALL) my game not working correctly, at the beginning of the game it must show Position.y = 9900 but it show me Position.y = 600. And my character had to be in Position.y = 9900 but it also in Position.y = 600.

How do I fix this?

Thanks in advance!

scaleMode cats game's world, character can not go forward, and the camera.follow does not work too. This problem should have been occured anyone who has started to work with scaleMode. :rolleyes:

Also I have an error with scaleMode Phaser.ScaleManager.RESIZE => http://www.html5gamedevs.com/topic/16750-tilemaplayer-bottom-position-with-phaserscalemanagerresize/

Regards

Hi,

I have issues with scaleMode too (phaser 2.4.3 and less)

In my case, scaleMode works only with “width” (for all scaleMode: EXACT_FIT, SHOW_ALL, RESIZE, …). So my game is never display entirely with mobile devices.

If I add « this.scale.parentIsWindow = true;”, my game is display entirely but there are black bands (for all scaleMode also).

If I use phaser v2.1.0.js, scaleMode works as expected (not black bands with EXACT_FIT for example).

So, you can try "parentIsWindow" and change your phaser version to test.