prevent collision before positioning objects

maxxxir

i've updated this question ... i couldn't edit the title to something mor appropriate

---------------------------------------

im trying to build a pool game as my first phaser project

the biggest challenge today was to make the cue rotate around the white ball ... after hours of searching and not finding anything useful (there is a example about rotating points but no sprits ) i was able to crate something , not very clean but it works

here is the white ball

balls = game.add.group();        balls.enableBody = true;        balls.physicsBodyType = Phaser.Physics.P2JS;        wball = balls.create(350, 240 , 'ballW');        wball.body.setCircle(15);        wball.body.setCollisionGroup(wballCollisionGroup);        wball.body.collides([wballCollisionGroup, ballsCollisionGroup , sidesCollisionGroup , holesCollisionGroup , playerCollisionGroup]);                    game.physics.p2.setImpactEvents(true);

here is the cue which i call it player

player = game.add.sprite( 0 , 0 , 'player');game.physics.p2.enable(player);player.enableBody = true;player.body.setCollisionGroup(playerCollisionGroup);player.body.setZeroVelocity();player.body.createBodyCallback(wball, ballHit , this);player.anchor.setTo(-0.5, 0.5);player.pivot.x = wball.x +150;player.pivot.y = 0;player.body.x = wball.x ;setTimeout(function(){player.body.y = 150 ;} , 1000 );setTimeout(function(){player.body.y = 200 ;} , 2000 );setTimeout(function(){player.body.y = 240 ;} , 3000 );

as you can see i have set the y position for player in 3 steps to demonstrate the problem

it starts at the top of the page and comes down .. as soon as i set y=240 which is the wball y a collision happens even tough we can see clearly they are not colliding !

pleas note both codes are in the create function here is the live code

http://199.26.84.223/