Babylon.js October Challenge - the results

RaananW

16 members have voted

1. 1. Challenge results

• iiceman
    • JohnK
    • gryff
    • Jaskar

Somehow I missed to last two responsed in this thread... wasn't marked as new anymore but I don't remember having ready those. Weird. Anyways....

@Pouet: Glad you like it. I saw your name on the high score list, good job! I think I improved performance a bit I think. So if you want to try again and let me know if it's better now I would really appreciate it. About the skipping levels: I didn't notice that yet but i'll check it out! Thanks for the hint! :D

@Jaskar: I think RaananW picks the new challange... I wouldn't have had any idea anyways, so it's good he does ;)

I am still playing around with that maze game: http://p215008.mittwaldserver.info/Maze/

Besides the performance improvements I added rockets (right mouse button) with kinda nice explosions and decals for laser and rockets (edit: which might have created new performance holes :P ). It loads a while now, I'll have to add a loading screen or something I guess :P Since it right mouse button is now for the rockets you have to use SPACE for interacting with the terminals. Any feedback is highly appreciated :D