Royalty Free Graphics Builder Application For Indie Games Developer

stevewatson

Hi Everyone,

My name is Steve. I am posting this thread to promote my best friends Kickstarter project. My friends name is Daniel and he is an application developer. He developed a lot of Application for different platform but this one is a game changer. My friend doesn’t know I’m doing this but I wanted to help get the word out on his Kickstarter project. He started this project that will help other indie game developers with royalty free graphics. smile.png

From what I’ve seen, he’ll have some UI kits available with different themes. Space, modern, flat, medieval, comic, you name it, he’ll have it. If you wanted to see something in particular, just drop him a comment to let him know. He’s pretty willing to work with what ever you need. 

He’ll also have sprite sheets available that are royalty free. The Kickstarter project is to create a website that will allow anyone to create a sprite sheet and use it in their project. 

If you wanted to check out the Kickstarter project, please head on over to https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1233990026/royalty-free-graphics-builder-for-games Being funded is his ultimate goal, but getting any kind of traction, comments, feedback is important to him as well. 

Thanks for reading! cool.png