Help me to improve a Phaser plugin!

jdnichollsc

If you want, I can give you sources from my library for handling multitouch input.

It supports designating specific input zones with their own separate events, and some basic gestures (singe & double sweep, pinch and twist). I don't have any practical reason to keep it to myself so I might as well just give it away. It was written for GameMaker but I assume it's easily portable to Javascript and Phaser. Since I'm developing a game that will go well with mobile platforms, I may need to port it to Phaser anyway.

I developed it just for my small hobby project of minimalistic paint tool for mobile devices, which I abandoned.

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/1/2016 at 3:06 PM, Batzi said:

I am already using your plugin and I think it is amazing and very helpful as it is but if I wanted a new feature to go with the scroll, pinch to zoom would be it! Trust me, you would be doing the community a huge favour!

Thank you for the plugin! :)

Zoom? I don't understand, give me an example please :)

On 1/2/2016 at 7:12 PM, rcoaxil said:

If you want, I can give you sources from my library for handling multitouch input.

It supports designating specific input zones with their own separate events, and some basic gestures (singe & double sweep, pinch and twist). I don't have any practical reason to keep it to myself so I might as well just give it away. It was written for GameMaker but I assume it's easily portable to Javascript and Phaser. Since I'm developing a game that will go well with mobile platforms, I may need to port it to Phaser anyway.

I developed it just for my small hobby project of minimalistic paint tool for mobile devices, which I abandoned.

Yes, give me your example to improve this plugin! :D [email protected]

I want to create an example using the click event but it only works when the camera is stopped mmm

Regards, Nicholls