Error when using PBRMaterial

onetrickwolf

var material = new BABYLON.PBRMaterial("ball player", scene);
material.diffuseTexture = new BABYLON.Texture("assets/02_Ball Player/ball_player_D.png", scene);
material.bumpTexture = new BABYLON.Texture("assets/02_Ball Player/ball_player_N.png", scene);
material.specularTexture = new BABYLON.Texture("assets/02_Ball Player/ball_player_S.png", scene);

//Attach the material to the sphere
mesh.material = material;

The above works fine when swapping out PBRMaterial with StandardMaterial.  When I do PBRMaterial though I'm getting: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'PrepareDefinesForLights' of undefined

Any ideas?  Thank you sorry still trying to figure this out.

what happens when you try this

var pbr = new BABYLON.PBRMaterial("pbr", scene);
pbr.cameraExposure = 0.66;
pbr.cameraContrast = 1.66;

and assign that to the mesh
or

//Creation of a material
    var materialSphere = new BABYLON.PBRMaterial("Material_" + j, scene);
    materialSphere.albedoColor = new BABYLON.Color3(0.2, 0.9, 1.0);
    materialSphere.reflectivityColor = new BABYLON.Color3(reflectivity, reflectivity, reflectivity);
    materialSphere.microSurface = microSurface;
materialSphere.reflectivityTexture = texture;
materialSphere.useMicroSurfaceFromReflectivityMap = true

they are direct copy and pastes from http://doc.babylonjs.com/overviews/Physically_Based_Rendering

also what kind of light do you have in the scene?  Im pretty sure a PBR would be dependent on the lighting seeing how its trying to simulate a realistic model...  perhaps try changing your lights?  Im not sure I have not yet got to PBR implementation on any of my projects yet so this is kinda just a shot out in the dark.  But from what I see its properties are not the same as the standard material.

Updated to preview release worked thanks didn't know this was a preview feature!  However, the only texture that works is the bumpTexture (it looks amazing though!).  The diffuse and specular don't seem to be working.  Any idea why?

Thanks for always be so helpful Deltakosh will try to repay the forum in the future by answering questions once I know more!