Compilation error Unable to save your code. It may be too long.

Pryme8

Sooooo... this is gonna be kinda not what you expected... ok so I have my own local deployment of the Babylon JS playground and I also have it hosted on a github (Delta said it was ok)

Anyways my question is, if I am working on my local client ie localhost/PrymesPlayground

and i hit save, or put in an identifier like #HHFCL#0 or any other identifier that is hosted on the real playground and it works (if i save one on my local it also saves on the real PG)! ^_^ muahaha evil... anyways...

on the hosted version @ https://Pryme8.github.io/PrymesPlayground when I hit save I get that compilation error, or if I try to load a file it disappears from the url and does not take effect.

So I guess this is not really a bug, but more a question of why this would be?  to my knowledge the local host should not be able to save but it does... so yea cool.  Is it because it is on github?  Like if I went ahead and hosted on godaddy would this fix this?