Disable Backspace Page Navigation On Playground

Pryme8

I guess this is not really a bug... but kinda can be considered one.  I'm surprised no one has brought it up before.  I just about threw a fit when a near complete surface to air missile demo was just lost as I was trying to delete something out of the script.  For one reason or another the browser window had focus not the playground and it backed me out of the page.  I know you should save often, but I was trying to keep the playground clean and version-less so that the guy here on the forums I was finally getting around to making it for could go to town.

This is not the first time as well, I find myself quite often losing modifications because I hit run instead of save and at some point I hit the backspace.  Its really kinda pissing me off.

As an artist I understand you cant get mad over a botched attempt, its only a chance to refine what you were doing... but this is now the second time on this project its happened to me and for a split second in my mind I almost said #$!# babylon, its been a bad day so that normally would not be my impulse and so instead of getting all mad I decided I would post on here about possibly requesting a change to ignore browsers built in page navigation shortcuts (or at least a pop up that asks if you would like to navigate away from the page if data has changed and you did not save)

Just got home and saw your post so I took 5 mins and fixed it here is the commit!  thanks for permission to do so.

https://github.com/Pryme8/PrymesPlayground/commit/1b0d7702e16cf944dd8fab3e18fed69ddd8dd3e1

the msg should more appropriately read:
"This page is asking you to confirm that you want to leave - data you have entered may not be saved."
but I don't feel like doing a whole new commit just for that, so ill leave it up to you when you approve and post changes.

this should handle new and old browsers fairly well.