Flicking Instance

hi everyone, I update my game scene with some Instance Mesh, you can check here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/86585940/BabylonWave/optimized2/index.html

I see some "island" mesh go flickering when overlap displaying racing buoy. I notice that may be rendering sort issue.

Does anyone know what happen ? How to fix it ? I already switch around from ver 2.3 , 2.4 ,2.5-alpha and this issue still there.  

I'm digging day by day with BJS learning. And unfortunately, digging deeper give me worse experience. 

What does this mean?" And unfortunately, digging deeper give me worse experience " ? I'm pretty sure the community will appreciate a lot.

I'm also sure we will be able to help you if you can provide a repro case in the Playground

From what I see, I suspect an issue with depth ordering. ANd you are right this could come from the opacity texture.

I think this doc can help you understand how it works internally: http://doc.babylonjs.com/tutorials/Transparency_and_How_Meshes_Are_Rendered

@Deltakosh : Sorry , it cause by my poor English skill. I mean I have no luck because almost everything that I do with BJS often take me facing new issue, it is about my luck so I don't blame anyone. And you are right, may be I should create a PG to show you my problem, although I'm not familiar with creating PG for questions (so lazy). But everyone say it will be easier, right ? 

About my case, I already merge buoys (hundred of them) to single mesh, then remove opacity texture(use PNG texture (hasAlpha) instead). and issue gone. I will update my work in PG soon.