Opportunity to get more downloads for your mobile app

Hi Developers,

Are you finding it difficult to spread awareness/do the marketing for your mobile app? As you may know, the reason why this is so difficult is partly because of the competitive nature of the industry, but also because of the variety of platforms our audiences are on e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube. This makes it very difficult to know where and when to reach out to our target audience. It's not all doom and gloom though, mostly thanks to YouTube and new video platforms....

Did you know that 90% of gamers watched a gaming related YouTube video in 2015? Video is emerging as the most popular choice of media for gamers to learn about new games. Videos are more engaging to watch and they build trust. Viewers are 58% more likely to download or buy a game after watching a video and people who advertise by video enjoy a 10 times better conversion rate then those who promote games on Facebook and Google.

This is where I may be able to help. With over 5 years experience in the marketing industry, I have built a contact base of YouTube creators who are passionate about gaming and are looking to promote new mobile games like yours. Some of which have hundreds of subscribers and thousands of views on their profiles. There is huge potential for them to drive more views to your page and make you more money.

How it works? My business partner and myself will match and send you details of YouTube creators which we believe would best help to promote your game. If you agree to collaborate then they will create a video for you (a cool helpful video of them playing your game or a positive review). They will also post a link in their video to your app download page, so people can download the app directly from the video. This is a unique free opportunity, while myself and my business partner (20 years experience in development) build a website. We believe that collaboration between YouTubers and mobile developers will continue to grow for years to come.  

If you are interested in this opportunity then please reply on here or drop me an email at [email protected]. In the email please tell us the name of your game or send a link.

Financial opportunity: This is an opportunity for you to get more app downloads and money. 

Many thanks,

David