v2.4.0 and v2.5-alpha two possible bugs

ian

1.) physics

Ok I have some showcase . Just a maze mesh and sphere. I use cannon physics.

The ball is not beave as in version 2.4.0-alpha. For me as I tested and check my code is 2.4.0-alpha the most stable.

what happend chanded with 2.4.0 and 2.5-alpha. In this two versions when ball initialized and fall down to road it strange deduct far away from road.
Strange is because boath have restitution 0. But physics behave like restitution is a some "big" value. ( This below code works perfectly in version 2.4.0-alpha )

playBall.physicsImpostor = new BABYLON.PhysicsImpostor(playBall, BABYLON.PhysicsImpostor.SphereImpostor, { mass: 0.1, friction: 0.01, restitution: 0 }, scene);

and 

road.setPhysicsState( { impostor: BABYLON.PhysicsEngine.MeshImpostor, mass: 0, friction: 0.01, restitution: 0 } );

Can andbody look at this problem? Or have I miss anything? 

2.) animation
Also animation elivator works fine wiht 2.4.0-alpha

but in 2.4.0 and 2.5-alpha

I get error in render loop . (our in our showcase is same - I just change version of babylon.js and cannon.js )

error is this:

cannon.js:4487 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'x' of nullQuaternion.copy @ cannon.js:4487CannonJSPlugin._updatePhysicsBodyTransformation @ babylon.max.js:49794CannonJSPlugin.generatePhysicsBody @ babylon.max.js:49532PhysicsEngine.addImpostor @ babylon.max.js:30171PhysicsImpostor._init @ babylon.max.js:29860PhysicsImpostor.forceUpdate @ babylon.max.js:29884set @ babylon.max.js:9863Animation.setValue @ babylon.max.js:28036Animation.animate @ babylon.max.js:28150Animatable._animate @ babylon.max.js:28460Scene._animate @ babylon.max.js:16599Scene.render @ babylon.max.js:17397(anonymous function) @ Game.js:305Engine._renderLoop @ babylon.max.js:6677

is animation chanced or what happend ind cannonn quarteniont copy (there should be some chances rom 2.4.0-alpha to (2.4.0 and 2.5-alpha).

greetings

ja :) (I love babylon). 

And some things (I can add animation elevator)

I discover some bug (physics cannon and impulse, meybe I shoul chance code beacuse of new versions)

Here is video and model

How works (animation) with 2.4.0-alpha ( THIS VIDEO IS INTERESTING WORKING WELL )
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-XfqtExpOmpb0NEUW95LTRpT1E

Simple model .babylon
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-XfqtExpOmpRERRLTdKc1pmWXM

How same code doesn't work on 2.4.0-reloase and 2.5.0-alpha
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-XfqtExpOmpSExjZUFPZ2Q2NDg

I think maybe RaanW is interesting (BUT I DONT WANT BOTHER PEOPLE (DEVELOPERs) I think it is still holyday time till September and they have also other jobs to do.

I'll wait till than. And I hope I who is interesting to test and see if there is bug or not in framework).

I know the physics is very complicated. And what are RaananW and Stefan Hedamn(cannon.js) do is brilian :)

Hi Ian,

would you be able to create a playground for me? to reproduce the physics bug? I think this was already discovered previously, just want to make sure it is the same issue :)

And yes, time is always a problem. I think we need more hours a day. Or maybe work faster. 

hja :)

My frind find some problem.
If I add impostors/rigidbody/colliders in blender and export it to .babylon file, and thand if we add impostotr in loadin section in our code.  Than objact have 2 impostors. And physcs work strange.
Now we remove all imposotrs/colliders in blender and export in .babylon file.
And put all in our code. 
And PHYSICS WORKS OK.

VERY INTERESTING !!!

SO PHYSICS WORSK OK. RAANAN YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEARCH ANY BUG ITS NO BUG IN PHYSICS.