Get Roations from Imported Mesh

Pryme8

So when I import a obj file, I would expect that the positioning and rotation for the sub objects in the file should be stored.

What seems to be happening is only the vertexData is coming over? I am basically loading an obj, with a naming convention for that has a bunch basically blank meshes (they are 0 size cubes) that I later parse once its loaded with regex to identify its preset likeness.  Now I was able to get the positioning corrected with taking the first 3 values of the vertexData, and setting that as the new Instances position.  But I cant seem to find the information for rotation or scale for the object, which Im pretty sure Is stored on the obj file for each object besides its vertexData.  How do I access this information? Im I going to need to extend the object loader?

*edit actually it looks like this information is not stored in a obj file... wow ok, umm I guess modify the obj file and the obj loader to include this information?