Universal Camera gets stuck (sometimes)

max123

Hey, 

Has anyone else encountered this issue where your camera controls act like being stuck and the camera is being "dragged" in a certain direction? It's tough to reproduce, but has been reported by users of my little game and I have seen it 4-5 times myself. 

3 hours ago, Pryme8 said:

Is your touch event our mouse event going off the context of the canvas.

If you dont have an event to buffer for when the event leaves the context this can create this type of behavior.

I've kept defaults (only added AWSD keys). So - no, I'm not detecting anything to do with mouse/pointer events. What would be right way of doing it? And what should I do when I detect mouse/pointer leave?

11 hours ago, Deltakosh said:

Does it stuck without collisions? (Trying to understand where the problem is:))

OK, I found a way to reproduce the bug with 100% certainty: If you hold any of your move keys, and then drag the mouse from OUTSIDE the browser window into it, it will get stuck and the camera just keeps moving forever and ever. Kinda fun, but not quite what I intended! :)

@Deltakosh, will try to reproduce with collisions switched off. Why, do you have any suspects?