Mobile Gaming 3.0 a Quest of Space and Time.

EPIK AMENRA

Hello Group,

I'm Ramel Robinson  I'm the founder of S33N INTERACTIVE. I work with game devs to host and distribute their games on the mobile platform. Our new app in beta called "S33N" Social Electronic Entertainment Network is a Twitter Client app that brings gaming to the social platform. We all know Progressive web apps or(PWA) is the new focus of mobile. There has been a shift of consumers to low-end android devices that are prepaid to avoid expensive contract phones. These devices have sacrificed storage for affordability and that presents a problem to native app game devs. The storage that is left is mostly occupied by social apps that are the reigning kings of mobile.Example: no one is going to uninstall instagram to play your new lil game when all their friends are on instagram, facebook, Twitter, etc. By operating in the cloud and browser we bring games to low end mobile devices without sacrificing storage, but proving also a ease of access rather than searching the web for games to play. Our partnership with Twitter  is another aspect I would like to speak in private about with developers. You can check out more on My Website. also if you would like to try out S33N for yourself, you can access the open beta in the Google play store. link is on the website Thank you guys. Great group and I look forward to hearing from you.

Built for Twitter.png