Using UV Map on New Material

DopeBiscuit

Hello guys, I was wondering if there is a way to keep using a mesh's UV map after changing it's material.

My game currently uses a cell shader, so I have been giving meshes ShaderMaterials and then calling ShaderMaterial.setTexture() to give it the same texture as before.

This successfully applies the cell shader and texture, but the UV map is lost in the process so the texture no longer lines up.

I've looked through the mesh, material, submaterials, and texture's attributes and all i can find are u/v offset, scale, and Ang (which are 0, 1, 0 respectively), but in the .babylon file for the model I see an attribute caled "uvs" which I'm assuming is what I need to copy. Thanks in advance!

Ok so the only difference I can find between the old diffuseTexture and newMaterial._textures.textureSampler is invertY

changing invertY doesn't fix the problem though. Considering it's named _invertY I'm assuming I can't change it?

I call newMaterial.setTexture(...).setVector3().setFloats() etc but I don't see a setBool function for invertY.

Ah, I see. I should have checked the parameters i was giving to the new texture, i was calling

newMaterial.setTexture("textureSampler", new BABYLON.Texture(diffuseUrl, scene, false, false, 2))

when it should have been 

newMaterial.setTexture("textureSampler", new BABYLON.Texture(diffuseUrl, scene, false, invertY, 2))

Sigh, I feel dumb lol. Thanks for the help Deltakosh!