Jump to content

Babylon exporters, Blender/Command Line, normals differences


Recommended Posts



we have been using the blender exporter to load models in our Babylon.Js app, with success. But when we changed our modelling pipeline and our modeler started using the command line we got the following problem. Normals seems to not be calculated correctly, and I'm not sure if they are just inverted.


In first photo, the pipeline is OBJ -> Import in Blender -> Directly export to .BABYLON


In the second photo, same OBJ directly converted to .BABYLON using the Command line.


Thank you in advance,



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...