Free Open Source Game Art App & Editor

mspanish

Greetings all - I've been working on an SVG editor and variations generator for some time, and I finally launched the beta this week - we have some really beautiful game art - over 500 of the CC0 pieces from Kenney.nl, and 400 of the best Glitch game art pieces - and more.  The editor has over 33,000 graphics including a bunch of icons and emojis - and right now I'm offering a free upgrade to pro for game developers - the upgrade URL is https://www.kwippe.com/app.html#upgrade_beta - with the code betauser

I would love any feedback or suggestions about how to make this app BETTER for game developers! I am a long time flash dev who morphed to JS about 5 years ago, and spent a while working on my first all gamified app using Pixijs last year.  I've tried to add ways to edit SVGs as painlessly as possible, as working in Illustrator for hours on end tends to make my hand hurt! But there are many fixes and upgrades I plan to make to the app, so please realize it's just a beta.

kwippe.PNG