[PAID] Pixel artist wanted for low-res top-down tiles & sprites, logo & favicon

Hi! My name is Andrei and I am looking for a pixel artist to help with my hobby game project.

The game I'm working on is called Feudal Tactics and it is a multiplayer turn-based wargame, similar to Advance Wars. You can find out more about Advance Wars on Wikipedia: Advance Wars - Wikipedia. Feudal Tactics will be a completely free browser game built on HTML5 & JavaScript, with asynchronous play mechanics.

I am looking for a pixel artist that can draw low-res terrain tiles, military unit sprites (with animations), a logo for the game and a favicon for the website. The graphics must have an old, feudal period Japan look & feel.

I can provide three sources of inspiration so that you can better understand what type of art I want:

• first, the pixel art of EyeCraft posted on the Pixelation forums, which is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for: GR#060 - Super Daimyo - Low Res Game Art; check his last posted images on the 4th page of the topic or open the following direct links:

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z212/gastrop0d/shog_mock10.png
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z212/gastrop0d/dai_mock_2_0-1.png

• second, Toen's Medieval Strategy Sprite Pack: a lovely graphics pack which I'm actually using as a placeholder for now
  • and last but not least, the original Advance Wars graphics: a quick search for the terms "advance wars gba screenshots" will get you plenty of results (you can also find the entire spritesheet ripped from the game)

I am looking to pay around 30$ per hour or I can pay per asset. Please note that I am looking for just one person for this job and it will not be full-time employment.

If you are interested please drop me a message: [email protected]

It would be great if you could provide me with a link to your portfolio and showcase some work in a style similar to what I'm looking for (low-res top-down tiles & sprites). If you can only work on the game graphics, or only on the logo, but not both, please state so in your email.

Thanks for reading this and have a nice day!