Break My Scene Please.... Play Test

Pryme8

http://pryme8.github.io/TSO

I am trying to get this ready for @jerome's Office Games site.  Its to the point I need people to play test it and try to break it through normal play.
If you could get it to a freezing point, end of game state, or just a bug PLEASE take a screenshot of the console and post it here.

Any input would be appreciated, I do not have enough time to play test this.

**EDIT**
I now realize most people do not know the rules:
https://www.calliopegames.com/index.php?page=shop.getfile&file_id=113&product_id=76&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=

By refreshing right now.  Thanks for the play test, Im assuming 2 players should work pretty well, Im worried about 3 players and more when the dragon Token comes into play for draw order.

I am going to add winner and reset stuff after this play test phase.

And nope no Tile Master system on here, which reminds me I need to go back to working on that... the editor is like 70% done, thanks for reminding me!

**EDIT/UPDATE**

I just made some major changes to the line systems to smooth up some of the animation chop.
There may be bugs now with some of the lines, if you come across one let me know.

Also changed the way the dragon token works a little bit,  I need to change the draw logic for it to be more true to TSURO but for now this will work.

will be adding reset and winner celebration at some point.

thanks to anyone who finds a bug.