Seeking HTML5, CSS, javascript Developer

slewis

I have worked in various areas of technology and have an idea which is worth pursuing.  I have a two-fold target here, one being to just learn more about game development but ideally that can be cracked by achieving the main aim which is to find an experienced developer who is interested in sweat shares in a business opportunity.

Sorry but I don't want to say anything about the opportunity without some comms to find out more about one another as well as ultimately putting a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) in place before giving all the facts.  There are some non-technical and technical (but DB/infrastructure) folk that have the NDA already.

As per the subject, I am thinking along the lines of HTML5, CSS3, javascript ... cross-platform, device independent etc.  Has to be said that as an experienced developer, that is what you would bring to the party, the languages, the framework, the engine (etc etc etc) of choice - naturally as this is sweat shares, open source/free is the way to roll.

Be good to hear from anyone who thinks they have the skills, experience and importantly time/motivation to take a chance.  I would say that it isn't too much heavy lifting to start with and if it did go that way before money started to come in, it would probably be a nice problem to have! ?