Newbie question about multi-touch

BMWPilote

@BMWPilote

I could provide the code for modifying multitouch code, however on a recent project ( over a year ago), it was @Pryme8 who wrote the code. So I must... simply by respect,,, give hime the chance to answer this one.

However, there are few limits to how you might handle your multitouch device code; depending on you application.

DB 

Babylon.js relies on Pointer Events which is a W3C standard (implemented by IE, Edge and Firefox. Chrome is about to implement it). PEP.js is a polyfill to help supporting pointer events when there is no browser support

Whaty are you trying to achieve with multi touch?

9 hours ago, Deltakosh said:

Babylon.js relies on Pointer Events which is a W3C standard (implemented by IE, Edge and Firefox. Chrome is about to implement it). PEP.js is a polyfill to help supporting pointer events when there is no browser support

We are trying to use it on IOS, just for rotating, panning and zooming.

9 hours ago, Deltakosh said:

So if I want to use it in Safari or Chrome, how can I exactly do it? Just by importing the npm package of pepjs and it's done? Nothing special to do?

We are trying to use it on IOS, just for rotating, panning and zooming.

This should work out of the box with Babylon.js camera as long as you reference pep.js :)