Importing classes not working

MrOrphanage

Hi all,

I'm very new to Phaser and I'm having a rough time importing a 3rd party class into my project. I'm trying to import the "phaser list view" class (link here https://github.com/mattcolman/phaser-list-view). I've added the appropriate script row into my index.html file. Then, in the state where I intend to use the list view, I can't seem to get it to import the list view without getting errors. I've tried starting my levelSelect.js state with the following:

import {ListView} from 'phaser-list-view';

From there I go on to define my levelSelect state. Of course, I've made sure to include the "phaser-list-view.js" file in my project path as well but I still get errors. I get a black screen when testing and the Chrome console throws the error "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token {         levelSelect.js: 1"

I literally haven't even tried to write any other code involving the "phaser-list-view" class yet - I'm just trying to get the import statement right. I've never tried to import a class so I'm not sure if I'm just using improper syntax or something... Can anyone point me in the right direction here?

EDIT: For what it's worth - I think this may have something to do with errors/issues with that class specifically. I just tried importing a different third-party plugin for scrolling and I don't get any of the same issues/errors when importing. Oh well - guess I'll just move forward with the other plugin. In case anyone else experiences this, the other plugin I'm using instead is called the Phaser Kinetic Scrolling Plugin.