Movement pathfind

Lucas

How do the character's movement using pathfinding?

var tween;

function create(){

game.input.onDown.add(moveSprite, this);

}

function moveSprite (pointer) {

if (tween && tween.isRunning)
    {
        tween.stop();
    }

var duration = (game.physics.distanceToPointer(localPlayer.sprite, pointer) / 200) * 1000;

tween = game.add.tween(localPlayer.sprite).to({ x: pointer.x, y: pointer.y }, duration, Phaser.Easing.Linear.None, true);
}

Example:
430px-Pathfinding_A_Star.svg.png

I wanted it to be like the blue line, and not as green.

cb1On.png

I tried with this plugin for phaser, editing to function as the blue line? I tried using the function astar.disableDiagonals(); and astar.enableDiagonals();..but did not work.

That is a completely different problem.

That is telling you that the tileset function you are trying to call does not exist.

If you are loading a sprite sheet to use as a tileset, you probably want

game.load.spritesheet('img1', 'resources/1.png', 32, 32);

Finally, support for the new version: https://github.com/appsbu-de/phaser_plugin_pathfinding

thx

########

Now my avatar is teleporting map.How can I make it move following the correct coordinates?

function findPathTo(tilex, tiley) {   pathfinder.setCallbackFunction(function(path) {        path = path || [];        for(var i = 0, ilen = path.length; i < ilen; i++) {            localPlayer.sprite.x = path[i].x*32;            localPlayer.sprite.y = path[i].y*32;	}        blocked = false;    });    pathfinder.preparePathCalculation([0,0], [tilex,tiley]);    pathfinder.calculatePath();}

The lace (for) is making it run several times, hence teleportation.

######################

II did so:

function findPathTo(tilex, tiley) {   pathfinder.setCallbackFunction(function(path) {        path = path || [];		var i = 0;        var interval = setInterval(function () {		    if(i == path.length-1){ clearInterval(interval); blocked = false; }            localPlayer.sprite.x = path[i].x*32;            localPlayer.sprite.y = path[i].y*32;			++i;        }, speed/6);   });    pathfinder.preparePathCalculation([0,0], [tilex,tiley]);    pathfinder.calculatePath();}

And worked! Thx!

• 1 month later...