Looking for basics help in using BJS in german language

Wormaus

Hi.

I already watched alot posts and content here and its great to see, waht you're all doing witrh babylon.js and waht is possible with it. :)

I also already try'd out some things with BJS with using samples and public sources.
But i've seen, i have a big problem, ... i dont understand many technical names and meanings and descriptions in english.

So i almost run into absolut failed tryouts of things like:
... adding and using a obj-file, adding or using a assest manager, find out a camrea where i can "fly" a looping because it stuck always straight upwards and cannot roll over, ... and so on ...

I dont post any of my tryouts because i absolutly shame for it. (i think you would see the worst codes ever ^^ )
I have abilitys in html, php, mysql, a bit css, web-server-setups - because i'm using it since 20 years to realize some private and public websites, webportals and free services on the web.

Q: Is there anyone, who can lead me a bit into BJS with samples and explanations in german - so i have a chance to understand a bit more about the BJS structure, grammatic, function-meanings, and bjs-using ?

ThankYou and greetings from Berlin/Germany.

There is no need to be ashame! We all started at some point. Feel free to ask (in the correct sub forum) about terms and names you do not understand and we will help you!

On 10/31/2018 at 2:47 PM, Deltakosh said:

There is no need to be ashame! We all started at some point. Feel free to ask (in the correct sub forum) about terms and names you do not understand and we will help you!

It might be worth putting in a German sub-forum and maybe French in to the Q&A part of the Forum.  A tool which I use, Basic4Android has quite a few language sub-forums under the main, English one.  That way those with the appropriate language skills can help those in need of an answer in their native language.  Some can translate those responses as well.

@Wormaus Können sie auf englisch und deutsch eine Frage schreiben? Oder google translate benutzen zum dolmetschen.  (tut mir leid, mein Deutsch ist aber sehr schlecht!)

1 hour ago, eps said:

It might be worth putting in a German sub-forum and maybe French in to the Q&A part of the Forum.  A tool which I use, Basic4Android has quite a few language sub-forums under the main, English one.  That way those with the appropriate language skills can help those in need of an answer in their native language.  Some can translate those responses as well.

@Wormaus Können sie auf englisch und deutsch eine Frage schreiben? Oder google translate benutzen zum dolmetschen.  (tut mir leid, mein Deutsch ist aber sehr schlecht!)

The most I want to write in english Ican write in english so far . When Im not sure about a word then i'm looking at goggles translator too.
... - but I almost dont know the technical adjectives, and so I dont know what they really mean.

Hi "jhadenfeldt".

Vielen Dank für den Link, dieses Tutorial kannte ich noch nicht.
Das Tut ist sehr gut und verständlich geschrieben und hat mir in einigen Punkten wirklich weitergeholfen.

Frage: Inwieweit kennst du dich mit BJS aus und kannst du mir einiges an Funktionen und deren Verwendung auf deutsch erklären bzw an eingen einfachen Beispielen zeigen?
Logische Grundfunktionen und Strukturen - und deren Verwendung - sind mir von PHP und co durchaus bekannt (klammern{}, funktionen(), $variablen, arrays[], values(int, dec, string, .... usw )

(Ich stehe schon seit über 20 Jahern mit Javascript extrem auf "Kriegsfusß", da ich nie jemanden gefunden hab der mir da helfen/etwas zeigen kann. PHP, mySQL, REGEX und co sind für mich da 100 mal einfacher zu verstehen ^^ . Ich musste mich leider (fast) immer mit "learning by doing" durchprügeln.)