10 Bells Reborn - Well Almost ...

gryff

Here is my first place created using Babylon.js.

The 10 Bells

As I said in my first post on this forum, I started in 3D on the web using VRML and about 11 years ago I created a series of scenes of Whitechapel in the 1890s (Jack the Ripper time). This is one of those scenes - the interior of the 10Bells pub.

I took my old VRML file and converted it In Blender to a .babylon format. The current scene is just the geometry and certain things are missing - the Touchsensors that open the double sliding pocket doors, the animation and audio welcome for the guy at the bar, the clock animation and animated flames in the fire place. These hopefully will come as I get my head around javascript and the features of Babylon.js.

You will note there is a staircase - have not solved that little problem yet - so there is no upper storey :(

All the textures are the ones I made 11 years ago - so they are quite small by today's gaming standard (most 256x256px). Remember though that most people were using 56K phone modems back then.

cheers, gryff :)