Action manager hover cursor changing even through walls

3Dbear

Hello,

This is my first post on this forum, so let me thank all of you for the problems you helped me with, by having them before me !

Now the question :

I have a problem using the action manager. I use it to trigger an action by clicking on objects and it works.

However I want the mouse pointer to change when I hover the object, to show that a mouse interaction is possible.  To do that I use the property "hoverCursor" of the actionManager. For the main usage it works (the cursor is changing when I hover my object) but it works also trough other objects occluding the interactive object. Note that the interaction is triggered only when I click on a visible part of the object, as exepected. It's just the hover cusor that doesn't seem to follow the same logic.

Here is a PG reproducing my problem https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#W8KZMC.

When you click on the sphere, the cube visibility changes. If you set the camera below the ground plane and hover the sphere, you can see the pointer changing, but if you click, the cube is not changing (as expected).

So the question is, how can I do to prevent the cursor from changing when an object (here the sphere) is occluded ? I want to precise that in the real scene, I have about 500 objects in this case so I am looking for a light solution.

I hope the question is clear I'm not used to ask help on forums in English.

Thank in advance for your help !