Looking For Game/Website To Buy

Rydez

Hello!

I'm a software engineer looking for a game/website to purchase. It should have proven profitability. For example: traffic, subscriptions, paid content, etc. and the documents to prove the history of these quantities. If you have something like this, or know someone who does, I would love to talk. I'm planning to spend anywhere from around $1,000 USD to $20,000 USD. If you're not too far outside of this range, don't hesitate to reach out. However, I'm not interested in anything that does not have proven profitability.

Of course, this transaction would be done slowly and carefully using an escrow service. Any interested sellers should feel free to reach out to me to ensure my legitimacy.

Thank you!

Edited by Rydez

I've received a few messages relating to games which do not have provable profitability. To be clear, I'm not looking to purchase a game to add to another business. Rather, I'm seeking to purchase a business which has provable capability to produce profit.