JavaScript 2D collision and pushing other objects not working correctly

Oasisx

Hello, hope you'll are doing fine. I'm a beginner programmer and recently I've been working on a 2d physics game engine in JavaScript. Everything seemed to be working fine until I have come across an annoying bug in my push mechanic.

I have created a 2d collision system where object A will be pushed away b object B, etc. In addition, I have created a push mechanic meaning, object A can push object b (if it’s not solid). However, I have come upon a problem where e.g. object A (Player), object B (box which the player can push) and object C (Solid wall), he problem occurs when object a pushes object b against object, what happens is object B gets pushed away by object A, but object A doesn’t get pushed away by B meaning, object A will get inside of object B and it will push the object to the top instead of pushing it to the left by activating the wrong collision detection. (as seen in the video).

Video which shows the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DHKJNOrO54

(Project files below)

I've been trying to solve this problem for awhile now and I just can't find the perfect solution. 

If anyone would be able to help it'd be great. Thank you

game_v1.zip