Looking to acquire casual HTML5 games (with source code!)

TheCollector

Hello, all!

I'm currently helping a client who is looking to acquire a number of HTML5 casual games (but only those with source code) in exchange for cash. The level of polish and amount of content matter less than having a solid core that can easily be re-skinned and have new content added, and it doesn't matter if it was created by a professional team or an individual hobbyist - as long as you can prove ownership and legally sell it, there's potential to make a deal.  ;)

I don't want to overly restrict the possibilities of what my client is willing to consider, so please DM me with details regarding any game(s) you would be interested in having assessed and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible where there is legitimate interest in your work.

Thanks in advance for your response!

• 4 months later...

Hi again!

I've been trying to start a new topic for this, but I haven't been able to get that approved yet so I guess I'll try again here for now. 

After my post earlier this year, the situation with the coronavirus really got in our way and we're only now back in position to try this again. However, rather than just ask for *any* HTML5 game submissions, I really want to make your time and our time more productive by adding some parameters/qualifications to avoid any misunderstandings:

We're still looking for solid casual games, especially those that can easily be re-skinned and have new content added.

The highest-priority candidates will be those games that already have some kind of meta-game structure in place, though that is not a requirement for consideration! As long as your core game is fun, that's the main thing we're looking for - but having a meta-game already in place is a huge bonus!

Also, unlike our previous search, we're open to considering Flash games in addition to HTML5 games!

Please DM me with details regarding any game(s) you would be interested in having assessed and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible where there is legitimate interest in your work.

As always, thanks in advance for your response!