Looking for Developer - 2d top down Tilemap editor (HTML5)!

Junglan

Hi there,

I hope you are doing great ? We are a small team located in Frankfurt germany and want to build something great with you! Therefore I am looking for a Game Developer with experience in top down 2d top down browsergames. Your task will be to develop a responsive tilemap editor, that users can access from any device they can run a browser on. So the whole technology and User Interface has to be very simple and responsive. As administrators we have to be able to provide "building blocks" to the users (like walls, tables, chairs etc.), that they can then use and put onto their maps. The "building blocks" also need to be categorized by the administrator. After designing and saving a map, the map can be accessed/played. For now accessing/playing a map only requires the map to be displayed correctly and responsive (users can zoom in and out) on every device. The basic website structure is allready implemented.

You will need to build your code on top of the existing FRONTEND: using Angular and BACKEND: using .NET Core Web API.

We are currently refining a backlog in Azure DevOps that you can go through as soon as it is completed.

Required Skills:

• 2d game development
  • Knowledge about Tilemaps/Tilesets and autotiling (I also have great sources I can provide)
  • Web Development
  • Angular 2
  • .NET Core Web API 

Of course I will give you more information about the overall project and our situation.

Lets connect!