maximum size for worldwidth

Sara

What you mean by world? If you mean the maximum size the canvas can be, then those limits come from the hardware that is rendering. Usually I wouldnt go over 4k in that.

If on the other hand you mean how large a single container can be (eg. how far away can a sprite be for example) then that would be the maximum floating point value that javascript can handle. So something like 1.7976931348623157e+308. Though at that point a lot of precision is lost.

Or are you using some library on top of pixi that has some world defined? As there's no real world definition directly in pixi.

14 hours ago, Sara said:

Hello, thank you very much for your answer I use pixi-viewport, there is a concept called worldwidth, worldheight that I do not know exactly what it does

Looking at the sources it looks like that affects how the viewport clamps & how it scales when screen is larger than world. Don't see any limitations on its size.

Someone more familiar with pixi-viewport could give a more detailed explanation, havent used that plugin myself.