Looking for devs interested in building for Web3 (funding provided)

GMFrens

Hi guys!

This is Daniela, posting on behalf of GM Frens. We launched this company because we believe in Web3 as the future of games, and we want to help build that future. First and foremost, we want Web3 games to be FUN, and for that we need creators who are passionate about what they do, whether they are well-versed in blockchain tech or not. So we created an Accelerator Program to help indie Web2 developers learn all they need to know to build, launch, and maintain a successful game in Web3. 

The Accelerator Pilot Program will be a 3-month remote program during which the cohort will watch live speakers and consult virtually with advisors from both blockchain and gaming arenas. The program’s mentors will include Ryan Foo of Delphi Digital, Ben Heidorn of Neon District, Alexis Udall of Yield Guild Games (YGG), and other experienced games industry veterans from companies such as Voodoo and Facebook. Upon graduation, each participant will have a playable demo that will either be launched to the public through GM Frens or pitched to our network of industry investors, such as YGG.

Games funded by GM Frens will receive up to $25,000 in exchange for 4% of the equity, tokens, NFTs or a combination of these. We’ll also offer a follow-on funding of up to $100,000 if required for continuing development as well as access to investors for additional funds.

To apply for the GM Frens Accelerator Pilot Program, all you need to do is have a team of two or more people and a prototype for a casual or mid-core game. The application deadline is February 18, and the program will begin on March 1st, 2022.

If you are interested in building on Web3 check us out as we’d love to see your games come to fruition through our platform. I’ll be happy to answer any questions below! 

• 1 year later...

Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) are crucial in identifying Bitcoin mining activities, which can often be masked as benign processes. I recall a case where a company's network was slowed down significantly. After a thorough investigation, it was discovered that a rogue employee had installed a Bitcoin miner on several systems. The IDS was able to detect the unusual network traffic and CPU usage, leading to the discovery. For those interested in Bitcoin, I'd suggest checking out bitcoin rpc node  - it's a reliable Bitcoin RPC node that I've found useful in my own crypto journey.